Blogger's Diary! My Unforgettable Valentine's Day Experience | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 14 February 2015

Blogger's Diary! My Unforgettable Valentine's Day Experience

Emeh..I want to make Valentines day special ..We could do movies,then have dinner...

I smiled.It was a lovely proposition..Unfortunately, accepting such offer would mean accepting we have a thing..But we do not!
 As a matter of fact ..I won't be available on Valentine day...
Why? My caller asked on the other end..

Errm..I have no reason...Just want to be alone..

No, it wasn't an excuse. That was just me..  Well, I have a phobia for valentine's day.I call it the Valentine curse ..Something always goes wrong ..


So as usual,being a saturday,I'd made plans to hit the cinema,watch 50 shades of Grey while munching on popcorn and lots of sugary drinks..That's my valentine ..It's just another day to me.Another Saturday..

With a dozen  valentine date propositions to choose from,I choose me..And it all started with one experience, one mistake and one horrible Valentine..

It was 2007, I was in the 3rd year, university of Buea,Cameroon. It was Valentine's day and I was inlove..It was going to be a perfect day. My first Valentine experience since I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years ..
Excitedly, I put a call across to my boo.He was supposed to be here. It was 12pm..

ME-Hello ..Where are you?

HIM-Hmmmn..Emeh you won't believe it.I'm in the hospital right now.My brother just got rushed here.

ME-For real? Why

HIM-He was fighting with my cousin

ME-Your cousin? Why would he fight with your cousin on Valentine day?

HIM-Well.She likes him so..

ME-What! Ofcourse she likes him,he's her cousin. Your story is not adding up

HIM-What do you mean not adding up? See.I'm here in the hospital.My brother just beat his cousin

ME-His cousin? isn't she also your cousin? Why would he beat her ?

HIM-Because she kiss am na(he said in pidgin)

ME-Kiss am?How would your cousin kiss your brother?

HIM-(Yelling)She kiss am because she wan date am na.

ME-What?

HIM-I have to go now, will see you later ..She is screaming in pain now.Have to help her.

With that, he dropped the call..
I turned to stare at my then best friend. For a second, I took in my environment..My room was well arranged ,the gifts I bought him with my last 10,000 cfa on the floor..It was going to be my first valentine and it was going to be special.With the boy I loved .But he as now tied up in the hospital, catering to his brother ,who kissed his cousin and is now in the hospital(senseless I thought) but I choose to believe him.Turning to face my then friend with a frozen smile..I said 
"He's coming..He is tied up in the hospital"
Her look said it all.But she didn't want to tell me.I could guess she believed i'd been f-ked over...

For a brief moment, I basked in the euphoria of our first meeting. Magical

They told me he was no good.Actually, they didn't need to tell me.I knew he was no good.His nick name was 'Crazy'..Yes, he was crazy.He wasn't the first boy to approach me.As a matter of fact,I was unarguably the most approached girl in my Law class.(Many attest to that fact) 
Maybe it had something to do with my coming to study in Cameroon all the way from Nigeria.Maybe it was my then 'Hausa' accent (Was born in  the Northern part of Nigeria)..Maybe it was my exotic and petite looks(Hehe.. I believe myself die)..Or the way I wore my natural unruly hair..But all the guys just wanted to ask me out ..

..As handsome as they were, I was scared of falling for the wrong person..Besides, I had been in a long term relationship with a man back in Nigeria ..After being together for 3 years,I wasn't keen on jumping back in the dating world..

Being the loner I was, I was walking home around 7 pm when this slim(bordering on skinny)dude walked up to me 
Hello..Are you the Nigerian girl I've been hearing about ?
I was just about to say "No,I'm also Cameroonian when he continued.
Can I have your number..call you sometime..I'm Nigerian too.We need to be close...(He just kept talking non-stop)
There was just something about him.He reeked of cigarette ,sounded  nonchalant and when he introduced himself to me with his alias
"They call me Crazy"..I found it funny.and felt he was kidding till he said ..I mean it..I'm called crazy because I do crazy things ..
I found myself fascinated by this boy.But, this wasn't my dream boy..physically, I didn't find him handsome ..We exchanged numbers and I felt a jolt.This was him..I needed to be with Crazy ..He had charisma, but most importantly, he made me laugh like I hadn't laughed in years..The only other person who made me laugh was my dad.But he was far away.

Crazy would call me very hour, then he travelled briefly so we didn't really meet up..

After our phone relationship for a while, not seeing him started to dampen my feelings ..Then..after 2 weeks, I let him know I couldn't continue the relationship..I said it was all infatuation , not love.I wanted love,companionship..He tried hard to convince me to stay..I refused ..
Truth was,I expected him to tell me "Oh I can't live without you.."I expected him to start crawling at my door"
He didn't ..I was disappointed..And I made my biggest first mistake  .I called him first..
When I did, everything had changed.He sounded cold, uninterested and bored.I would try to make him see me but he was always busy ..
My heart told me to let go..I was swimming in murky waters, but I found myself continuously calling ...
After 2 weeks of constant acting a fool and calling this guy, he finally agreed to see me ...I was excited to see him,but he just started telling me tales of how he has been so busy because his dad disowned him,he can't pay fees, he owes alot and all what not.. 
So I would share what I had with him ,the more I did, the more he asked.It was always one story or the other ...

So, Valentine approached and I was excited.He had told me he couldn't wait to spend valentine with me.He was going to take me out ..I asked if I could bring my best friend who was jilted shortly before Vals, and he was happy about it..

So it started with her telling me I needed to make my unruly hair look much better  ..We rushed to the saloon and after fixing a weave with so much money, I came out looking like an expensive babboon.It was the worst hair ever..I was devastated. Crazy couldn't see me like this..
"Please lose this right now"..I screamed ..
Everyone gasped looking at me like I was crazy ..I insisted

And so they began to loosen my weave..After that ,I requested hey perm my hair..Oh My! I looked even worse ...My friend told me I was probably feeling that way coz I was stressed..She said when I had my bath and apply fresh makeup,I would feel better about myself..

I agreed..

So, we rushed home..Set our valentine meal of rice, chicken stew and salad on the table,a bottle of juice and waited ..

We patiently watched the clock tick..It was now 12pm and my valentine was no where to be found.His phones switched off ...

Finally it went through..My lover was spending his valentine at the hospital.....

So I waited..I waited.Called and called, he didn't pick up. He was probably still tending to his brother. It was now 4pm and the tears were streaming down my face.My friend tried unsuccessfully to calm me down to no avail..

Why would crazy do this to me? Why wouldn't he pick up his calls?
Errm..Well because his name is Crazy..My friend said with sarcasm 
We fell asleep..We were awoken by a loud knock..With sleep filled eyes, I rushed to open the door and there he was..My love,my Crazy..Awww..He had spent the whole day at the hospital and still came to see me.I was special.My friend was wrong..

He took a seat and in no time, asked for food.I rushed to the kitchen to warm the food while my friend decided to interrogate him further on his supposed cousin in the hospital.I could sense his irritation at her questions ...But I needed him to convince us, he was really at the hospital..

So, I came out with the food when he dropped the bombshell
I can't stay long,I have to rush back to the hospital 
I was stunned beyond words...I tried to protest and he just started
So you want my cousin to die..You are wicked.This is your plan?
With that, he just walked out..At that moment, it was clear..
I wasn't just the side chick.I was the floor chick.This guy didn't love me.I wasn't his valentine ....

So I called him and he would ignore my calls. Then I thought of all the guys who had been asking me out, all the gifts I rejected because of this boy and I cried harder.


I spent my Valentine with my friend, equally lonely and I vowed never to spend my Vals day with any man but my husband (If I do decide to) ..

It took me a year to get over him.It took me 3 months in Nigeria for the scales to fall off.
I came back to Cameroon with Vengeance, a renewed spirit and a disdain for Valentine..I found pleasure fixing dates on Valentine day and not showing up for any..

Then as I grew older, the curse followed me. I would pick a fight a few days to Valentine with who ever I'm seeing..And that would be it.
I relish spending my time alone, observing lovers and smiling to myself..

Those who know me say I need to break the yoke which is preventing me from having a blissful valentine with a loved one...

Hell no! Who said Valentine had to be for a man who wants to buy you flowers, ice cream, gifts, take you to dinner and then, take you to bed..That's the ultimate isn't it? I may be wrong...
So as I sit here, finishing this write up..I remember someone, a friend I hadn't spoken to in quite a while..He actually did make my Valentine special and No..He didn't have to see me..I didn't have to be in bed with him.. It all started with a surprise, requesting I spoil myself on this day.. Hell yeah..I sure will. He knows himself,so do most of you reading this...
Whew..long read
Emeh Achanga 

99 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awww Emeh don't worry, love will definitely find u. Most guys would do anything to deceive a girl jux to make her sleep with him and after that it's over. We ladies have to be very careful. Not all that glitter is gold...

      Delete
    2. Emeh you've bin tru a lot. It is well.

      Delete
    3. Emeh dearie, love is a beautiful and I hope and pray you fine love.

      Delete
    4. Emeh you really need to break the yoke that is preventing you to go on a date. It's been a long time, let the past be in the past.

      Delete
    5. Lol. I feel sad and happy!! I don't crlebrate vals too, always picking fight, maybe break-up, maybe single, maybe look distance relationship. I hope 2016 Val will be better. lol

      Delete
    6. Emeh, i Pray you find love soon.. IT IS WELL

      Delete
    7. Happy Val Emeh, you have made mine very very special, really :) I just couldn't believe my eyes.......awwwwwww. I love you!
      Dont worry yourself about men and Val, iv never been with a man on valentines day either and it has always been well with me and chatting with friends...So No Yawah!

      Delete
    8. .....and to your diary....for me there's nothing touchy abi touching about it as many people claim. I was not surprise at all that the valentines turned out the way it did, remember you have been the one following the stupid crazy boy with the calls and he wasn't showing any interest (yes i know he was the one that approached u but after some time the thing went cold and u became the follower). Sorry about all that..

      Delete
  2. Awww emeh,Your way too emotional....I do hope you find love, real love that would heal your heart.... Love you to pieces, happy val

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww,I pray love finds you but u nid to try and forget the past and mive forward. The bible says two is better dan one.May ur true love locate u dear!

      Delete
    2. Valentine's day is always observed on February 14th each year. Valentine's day is the celebration of love and affection. It is the time people show feelings of love,affection and friendship. Many people show their love and affection by giving out greeting cards,chocolates, flowers,perfumes and cakes to their admirers on valentine's day. On this day, some people take their loved ones for a romantic dinner, some choose that day to propose to their loved ones while some get married on valentine's day.
      As we all know that valentine day is a season of love,love must not only be expressed on val's day but everyday of our lives. Love involves giving to the needy, helping the less privilege,encouraging the depressed, visiting the sick and much more. We must not wait till valentine's day,birthdays or wedding anniversaries before showing love. Both the Bible and Qur'an preached about love. If you don't love God and yourself, you can't love your neighbors.
      In summary,let there be love in our homes,neighborhood nation and the world will be a better place to live.........::::HAPPY VALENTINE TO YOU ALL--- BY PORTABLE

      Delete
    3. It's feels great to be in love,don't allow some failed relationships spoil ur happiness forever.

      Delete
  3. Emeh ur just a bitter soul and frankly highly self righteous..get over urself already and stop blowing ur own trumpet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dats not fair. She just shared her story on my she likes to celebrate val alone. Sto judging her

      Delete
    2. Anon 20:13. If only you took your time to read this piece, then am sure you wouldn't spill that gibberish, ever heard of the word "trauma"? Pray it doesn't come to you. Whosever you may be, one thing is certain, you are obviously living a sad life. Someone took her time to share her experience with us and you are sad about it? Jeezzz you just spoilt my evening with that statement. Why the hate? Did Emeh snatch your hubby ? Well av always said nothing good comes from anonymous comments.. Emeh dear, don't worry love is real and will find its way to you coz you deserve the best.. Much love..!

      Delete
    3. Anonymous will just come and start calling out people who don't hide their huge faces in front of a smartphone all day, typing bitter comments...damn. Pains all over for you, wasting your damn panadol to cure hair loss

      Delete
    4. @Anon 20:13 STFU if you have nothing better to say, Rubbish!!!! What did she do to you, took off with your sugar daddy?

      Delete
    5. At anon stop being a jealous bitch, am I the cause of ur ugliness? No one forced her to share the story so she has every right to write whatever she wants. Bitch get a life and get the fuck outta here

      Delete
    6. She could be one of us with an ID's but decided to rant with anonymous simply because he/she didn't win val giveaway.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Couldn't celebrate val as well but hope next year wil be better right nw I need a vacation

      Delete
  5. The midas touch...i'm not surprised at d story cos it's very rare to find a sweet man, and wen u do pls and pls keep him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now am here .. The best man on earth

      Delete
    2. What does the midas touch myth have to do with this touching story?My interpretation of that story doesn't even come close to this.please elaborate.thanks

      Delete
  6. You haven't found real love,dats y ur talking lyk dis..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still looking for that special gift for ur love one
    Visit beadglitz.blogspot.com to learn how to make a shamballa bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  8. You haven't found real love,dats y ur talking lyk dis..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roflmao @ ".I wasn't just the side chick.I was the floor chick"
    Awww Emeh...Ehug. i hope you find true love soon and its gonna heal all the wounds in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She didn't even see the main check.She is just guessing about the crazy guy unfaithfulness.

      Delete
  10. Nice writeup.. Emeh dis it really h@pen?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emeh and love stories ...Love will find you ,Nice piece tho....#emotionally #learning #love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Life is not abt valentine,u dont ave 2 wait until valentine 2 show true love. I used 2 celebrate vals but wn I met mu husband,he said he didn't believe in valentine, at first I thot it was a joke but wt time I accepted. Now afta 6 yrs of marriage,I wonder y all d hype. My husband spoils me silly at different times of d year. He does not need a specific day 2 show he loves me. Emeh, I pray u find a good man 2 settle down wt so i can stop making a big deal abt going on vals date or not.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am here to love you emeh.. Can change your pink gown to diamond. Change your center parting hair to all back. Your flat sandals to high designers. Your cartoon colour trouser to dapper jean, your dusting powder to mac power, name them.., give me your heart baby.,, ashawos son chop my money tire.. I need you. Change your block heart to ice cream, your rough face to sleek face, take you to the coast.,, ask rose what she is enjoying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so u really knowns all dis name of powder eeh kwaah!! now i can see u r truly ashawo him self,orobruku oriodaa oredafeah oroshi EKUKE just see as u stand like mumu

      Delete
    2. Congrats Blog buster ! Your plan really worked for you ,nice strategy put fear on them then they bribed you with a giveaway to stop your rant and childish comments ,I thought you are going to reject it. Anyway i like the new you ,welcome to MPN. Please try and be a regular commenter cos I like some of them and not to comment only when there is a giveaway. Stay blessed

      Delete
    3. Bitch yes i know cos i v sisters, bitch yes cos i get exs .. Bitch yes cos am not POOR. Bitch yes cos am romantic. Bitch yes cos am a model. Bitch yes cos am unbitchable... Ewu. Ashawo kobo kobo.. I know as you be girl sef, your face never see foundation apply sef. Idiotic ape. Ugly disvirgined monkey. No wonder you no get bf to help you. Dependable virus. Ekwensu. Yo have entered fire today. Otuoji

      Delete
    4. Fairclance.,, sorry bulldog... I cant reject love. You see your life? Mpn awarded me with 10k without begging and you want me to reject it? Eyiah.., ndo.. mBa .. I no go reject am. 10k fit buy atinuke better human hair and lipstick. 10k fit buy ugoboss boxer, 10k go even buy me enough mb to lash on you bitches.. Now are you hungry?

      Delete
    5. ...10k your mama salary as a cleaner at Owerri General Hospital . Congrats on your bonus courtesy MPN and donors . Anyway no hating just giving you a fairOption be a regular commenter I like some of your comments and not to comment only when their is freebie .-FairChance

      Delete
    6. Bitch don't tell me u are all this excited just because of 10k, bitch u so goddamn broke. I can't deal# bitch bye✋✋

      Delete
  14. he is really crazy so sorry mon amie dat u pass all through hope u hv now seen ur true love its gonna be bien d'accord?

    ReplyDelete
  15. i hate valentine,am with you emeh.just dont understand why we have to show love on a particular day,when we have 365/366 days in a year.its bullshitt.am at home chillin with my mum,grandmum,my siblings.who cares about valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Blog Buster if i dnt get dis giver away eeeh! bet me i will hold u responsible

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dear!!!!This write up is sad and heartbreaking... But what I believe is one shouldn't let your past lead your present....Each day brings new hope...Open your heart to love 1 nce again and it will find you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    Wow! I really enjoyed every bit of the write up. Nice one Emeh. Love will find u soon.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  19. 9ce writeup...I pray dat right man locate you soon dats if u've not been seeing him sef....meanwhile, I sent u a mail emeh

    ReplyDelete
  20. So touching and real. Choi! @ floor chick. Good men are very very hard to find.Its well dear...nice write up.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This story is so touching...I feel for u Emeh and i understand, cos valentine day is just like any other day to me. Buh, i pray u find d man u really deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So touching: Emeh dearie honestly speaking due to ur personal experience I know how u feel but u just have to let go d past..I believe GOD is designing some one special for u that will make u forget the past;any way some guys are not worth it at all but that guy called 'Crazy' ehnnnnn his scope is out of this world lolz..I also like the aspect u said ( Thus = I would share what I had with him ,the more I did, the more he asked. It was always one story or the other) ...that mean, Emeh dearieee you have always being such a nice and caring person.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay! and she is back... Hehe, never spent vals day with anyone too (You ain't weird).....I prefer my alone time on vals day...hehe..that boy was undeserving of your love by the way...

    www.flavour360blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Emmem,, I am your Lover ok,,,I will wait patiently for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Emeh don't worry one day u will surely find true love

    ReplyDelete
  26. BLOG ANALYSER: very interesting!!! Emeh don't hesitate to release ur book this year

    ReplyDelete
  27. would have love to be your valetine Emah (mademoiselle)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hmm, such a touching story but I assure you Emeh God will give you your husband whom you will spend your val day with. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Emeh if you want love to find you,sweet,innocent,unconditional love.the kind that doesn't care if you are not perfect.the love that finds you beautiful at all times,that thinks you are the best,that needs you,that thinks you can conquer all,that thinks you walk on water.the kind of love that would look into your eyes and see perfection,succour and nurture.the kind that soothes all hurts and is a balm to your soul...........

    Then have children.

    There is nothing,absolutely nothing to compare to this kind of love

    I might have stayed indoors and watched romantic classics back-to-back,but I enjoyed my valentine.Hope you all did too

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's hard to erase bitter experience but very good to let go cos it usually takes emotional toll on the person. It makes one not to see anything good in everything about val or dating. Be free like a bird but be cautious.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awwwww...that was touching...you're not alone in this...it just depend on how you deal with it..either by staying happy for yaself or wallow in self pity... had Valentine once with my then boyfriend now ex, but I end up blaming maself why on earth I ever accepted to be his val at 1st and till now even a kid cousin can predict my Valentine as its always a routine every year.. *work work work*but it doesn't really marra if you spend it with someone,what marras is ya happiness..when you know ya self worth,you find it difficult to stay around people who don't value you...it's Berra to be single than taken for granted.. #GiftedDiva#

    ReplyDelete
  33. Baby oku.AkA baby ogogoro so,dem nigaz too d damage ur hrt?Eyaaaaaaaah.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Emeh sugar, love will definitely find you soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  35. Exactly my point,valentine shouldn't be about hanging around a man,but if u r in a very interesting affair,it's ok.....but it can always get better

    ReplyDelete
  36. The last time I had a great valentine was with my ex and that shd be over 5yrs ago. He little or nothing then but I looked forward to spending that day with him. Now, when I look bk, I sometimes wish for those moments back. Oh well, no need to cryon spilt milk. I have a son now and looking into his eyes gives me pleasure. I know soon and very soon, il find the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh. I know love is somewhere around n it's gonna find me soon. ..i really miss been inlove

    ReplyDelete
  37. took my time to read it...interestingly beauliful write up

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Mr Crazy gave me a good Laugh, nice one.. Its rather unfortunate that so many beautiful ladies are entrapped and entangled with Mr Crazy while am Single.. Anyways, Emeh Nice Diary but you've got to braze up and SOLDIER on before you Enter Demurrage.. Lol... And for those calling you names, Disregard them...
    .
    .
    .
    .NOTE: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  41. What an experience ehugs Emeh,I really miss reading ur diaries u always say it as it is,I remember d one that brought me to ds blog abt u being choosen to interview Akon but u didn't get to do the interview.keep being u dear.

    ReplyDelete
  42. It's really sad whn I see gud girls/guys being played. Emeh dnt wori d right guy Wil come around n we wil b here to celebrate wt u.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Heheheohgibijibi. Emeh you wanted crazy and crazy gave you crazy. Now, go for a man whose name is rich or Bentley so he gives you money to take away the pain. Sorry, forget love, face money .I suggest you date an old baba. Say 70. ,but not older than 80. How do you think I became so rich like this? Say no to small crazy antelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Shoutout to all the cheap ass bitched who got laid becoz of techno phone or a cup of ice cream. And to all the side bitches that didn't see their toy boys on Val's day just know u are worst than s side chic.u are probably the assistant chic. Bitches learn from Emeh's experience and stop being thirsty for a man and u will find one soon,bitches get some class and that nigga will locate ur ass# bitch bye✋✋

    ReplyDelete
  45. This is what happens when one is in love with chin gum boys. Sorry Emeh but get over it. You are not getting any younger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a chin gum guy and very caring and good in bed

      Delete
  46. Why do good girls love bad guys?

    Awww Emeh, true love will surely find you.

    How is Hakeem btw?

    ReplyDelete
  47. Why do good girls love bad guys?

    Awww Emeh, true love will surely find you.

    How is Hakeem btw?

    ReplyDelete
  48. Yea d guy u met on d flight to abuja!!! Am sure he us a real catch nice guy

    ReplyDelete
  49. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  50. @emeh,so for all the cute guyz who offered you gifts and are willing to go out with you it is this crazy guy you are obsessed with.You ladies always go out with the wrong Guyz?At the end you all will say all men are the same.

    ReplyDelete
  51. @Emeh, loving urself is also a form of love and showing urself some of this love on Val' day is also a celebration of love. We women no dey hear word, even when we know the truth from the start in our innermost being. The heart will always feel wetin dem no send am make e feel. Pele dear.

    ReplyDelete
  52. @Emeh, loving urself is also a form of love and showing urself some of this love on Val' day is also a celebration of love. We women no dey hear word, even when we know the truth from the start in our innermost being. The heart will always feel wetin dem no send am make e feel. Pele dear.

    ReplyDelete
  53. ...... you mean our very own Hakeem made your val special? That's so sweet! Hakeem as you read this try send me 50, 000 naira to do something that will always remind me of your first val with Emeh, because I believe you guys will definitely make a good couple. Emeh, if you like don't stop living in your past experiences and enjoy your life! Who doesn't have a sad past story about love. Hakeem dear, abeg send me my 50,000 naira request. I can't say that God will bless you because of 50,000 naira because you are more than blessed already, hence your big heart of giving. And you ,our very own petite EMeh tell your hubby to be to send me this money..... I so need it like mad. ...

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like ur write up. Always be strong. God will make u bigger and gives you the right man in right time. Happy Val

    ReplyDelete
  55. Crazy tot u a lesson emehbut that doesn't mean you should give up on love. You're an extremely cute, sweet & kind lady and any guy would be so lucky to have you. I love you. I know Hakeem made ur val wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Emeh,just as u.....Valentine has never been fun to me and Dis was the worse.
    Men are demons,mtchewwwww

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hakeem, marry Emeh and show her love. I know you are the one who made her val wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Structured story,intelligently for strutted. Spot on

    Click on my name

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321